Why Choose Andes & Amazon ?
Because this is an amazing circuit full of Ecuador's highlights and diversity
Pailon del Diablo Cascade
- Breathe the pure air while exploring the fabulous upper montane forests and paramo highlands full with endemic flora and fauna species by foot.
- Relax yourself at the very best and healing hotsprings of Ecuador.
- Enjoy relaxation and purification with marvelous health and beauty treatments in our SPA's.
- Observe wonderful hummingbirds on very close distances, in the green and lush cloud forests of the Eastern Andes slopes.
- Follow the route of the 'Cinnamon Trail' that Francisco de Orellana, one of the Spanish Conquistadores, took in 1542 in his search for gold and other treasures to end up in the Amazon basin.
- Enjoy a canoe ride on the Napo river, one of the main tributaries of the great Amazon river, and hike through tropical rain forests, observe the diverse Amazon wildlife and get in close contact with the native people from this fascinating area.
- Cross the 'Cascades Route' along the Pastaza Corridor, rewarded by the WWF as a'Gift to the Earth' with thousands of orchids, dramatic waterfalls and views of the untouched cloud forests of the Sangay and Llanganates National Parks.
- Be amazed by the spectacular views from the Banos valley while relaxing yourself at the outdoor pools and jacuzzi with hot volcanic water.
- Make one of the many optional adventure activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, horse back riding, bird watching or white water rafting!
- Experience the Andean culture by visiting an indigenous community and shop at a local market to buy the best Ecuadorian souvenirs from the natives.
- Enjoy the 'Avenue of the Volcanoes' through the central highlands with splendid views of the beautiful snowcapped Cotopaxi volcano, but moreover you will see also the active Tungurahua volcano and jungle volcano Sumaco at close distances during this great loop!
- Visit an ancient Andean Hacienda full of history and original Inca walls.
- Discover the very special volcanic landscape inside the Cotopaxi National Park and if you feel fit enough, hike up to the mountain refuge as high as 4800 m. / 15750 ft!
- Last but not least: you surely will enjoy our fresh and very tasty food, good wines and intimate accommodations in the most peaceful settings to make your experience a really unforgettable one!